Monday, July 6, 2009

Visit Shop of Mee Gu

Yo~my dear friends,
how are u all recently?
Tomorrow is my next second sem ya..
very fast ya..
already 3 month!!
i no need to wake up early,
but when i go to sch ,the weather will very HOT!!
because my class in the afternoon..
===========================================
We went to visit MEE GU shop today ya,
see how they make and see how they process ~
damn full ya!!
my friend's boss treat us eat mee gu..
we eat with "Salt vegetable soup" and "Curry Chicken" (chinese translate)
lol....Yummy~
my lunch was taken MEE GU..
got many kind of mee gu ya..
it is easy to make lo, if u have patient!!
ahaha..
About 1pm something we went to see" 北海斗母宫"
inside damn nice~
i can feel something that very fresh~ like fresh air
no noisy and it is a place for pray.
that's all for today lo~
hehe..
Yeah~ next sem can learn other new food~!!
take care all.