Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1st month training in hotel.

Hi all my dear friends~
I didnt write in this blog for 1month already.
I'm so tired recently,
I have to wake up at 6am every morning,
lazy to wake up ..!!!
and i will post everything that i had made...
today i have nothing to do,
so my chef let me do my own style salay,
and i have to cut fruits every morning...
make sandwich and criossant..
i'm in cold kitchen department now.
below food are my style..except open face sandwich..
now only passed 3 weeks only..still got a long way!! hai...
pls support my blog!! haha
and this coming up saturday is my 21st birthday !!
i will make a party at my house ,at night 7:30 am.
near by usm there..
if who wanna come pls inform me ya!!
31 oct 2009
Halloween


nonya spicy( i like it so much)
Open face sandwich

Seafood combo