Thursday, April 23, 2009

Appetizer & Fish n Chips n Fingers.

Hello everyone.
I just came back from gurney.
I went go out with my friends.
They are ai jia n xue ling.
This is not important,
what i learnt today is more interesting..
haha
I learnt Appetizer & Fish n Fingers.
And Mayonnaise.
look nice ma?
I tell u all something,
later u all dun dare to eat anymore..
haha
Do u all know how is mayonnaise make?
1 egg + mustard + oil (100g) = eat oil
hoho, teacher told us ,
after he show us how to make,
we do not dare to eat anymore.
I cant believe it,
I ate a lot b4 ..omg !!
I have to do more exercise liao..
wuwu,dont eat too much mayonnaise ya !!
Warning!!
who want to eat Fish n Chips?
haha , come i cook for u ..RM20 for dish
joke la..
let's us go to see what I made.


This is Prawn cooktail ( Appetizer)


Fish & Fingers