Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cookies 2

Hi again,i'm just back from school only.
I didnt go to gym today.
I felt my body was pain,
so,after 2 day will go again.
Because ,long time no go gym already,
haha.
I learnt many kind of cookies today,
but some of cookies i didnt take photo.
got (Gingerbread man, shirmps delight ,
oatmeal soft cookies,famous amos cookies,
and piped cakes)
Some cookies wasn't make by me,
1 guild only can make 1 kind of cookies,
but when we finish,we can go to see other guild make .
Our guild makes Shirmps Delight and Piped Cakes.
Need many material to make..so tired ..
wuwu..give me some commets ya..
let's go to see the photo I took today.


This is chocolate chips cookies. Yummy~


Famous Amos Cookies
Shirmps Delight.

Gingerbread man.

I made 1 girl n 1 boy.cute bo ?haha

This is our guild Gingerbread man.