Thursday, April 16, 2009

Introduction

This is my new blog and this blog will talk about food.
I would like to share with all of you my works and my interesting.
I'm studying in culinary art centre on penang,and my class lesson started 1 week ago.
I have learnt a lot of things.
My english is not very well, hope all of u can understand what i wrote.
Now,I want to show u all my works..and u all can give me comment ya.
and then I can improve a lot .






This is coconut Tart

This is Mached potato and fench Fried.


1 week ago...this is call Pastry

This call Mix vegetable


I learnt this in the morning..nice ? Please give me comment ya ^^


More photos please prefer this website
www.wretch.cc/album/edison200489

Today is my 1st day to write this blog..so i won't write so much.
I will learn a new thing in daily n post my works.
Please support me ...I will try my best ^^
I will stop here n continue for tomorrow.