Friday, June 19, 2009

Decoration

Hi my all dear friends~
how are u all today?
I learnt how to make rose and hand writing...wahaha
but hor.. my words so illegible..
haha like SHIT!!!
if u have patient ,
u call make well done and nice ...
This cake is wrote by teacher.. not my hand writing..
haha....
in my team group, got a women already graduated by today..
(she already married)
she just took baking course.
so we gave her this cake lo...hahaha
=======================================
I just went to Jelutong Pasar..
I go with my mother..
and bought a lot of thing..
Example:
Vegetable,Fish ball,Eggs and so on.
we buy over RM 100++ haha..expensive hor?
we bought these material for tomorrow celebration father's day.
and i bought my ingredient too..
also over RM100++
I wanna bake cake for my dad..
1 Chocolate cake , 1 Fruit cake.
and other 1 is for my teacher..
I want to let him try my cake for preparing my exam..
like trial exam..
and i will make my own menu too..
i will post up here later on.