Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rice

Yo everyone~
I'm back~
yeah yeah..
u all guess what i learnt today ?
answer is rice~
rice can make many kind of type lo
example like..
Pineapple rice,tom yam fried rice and many la..
(lazy to write) wahaha
but i learnt 3 types today.
1.Nasi lemak
2.Clay Pot rice
3.Fried rice
I think everyone also know how to cook lo..
haha ..nothing special today..
if u want to make it nicely,
see what ingredient u use and how u cook ..
this is skill!!
nobody cant learn from you!!
wahaha
============================
Next month is my exam~~
1/7 , 2/7 , 3/7
omg~~!!I'm so scare
but dont worry,
I got confidence,already won 50%..
wahaha..
i think my strong point is make cake~~!!
haha.. i like to make cake..
u all wish me can pass ya and get the highest marks ^^
i will make more effort!! =p

Fried rice

Nasi lemak

Clay Pot Rice