Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seafood

Hello,
welcome back again...
today i learnt seafood..
what is seafood?
haha..
seafood is all animal in sea lo..wahaha
fish , crab and so on.
but today we cooked fishes~
we can make it like
steam,poach,deep fried lo..
but hor...
i felt so hard to make today..
so many ingredients..~
fainted~
but..if u do everyday ..
i believe u can easily remember all things
haha...
============================
Today i went to my friend's shop to cut hair ya~
RM32 lo.. is for dicector
senior is RM25..
i felt not bad ya...
i like it...
look handsome..
i help my friend to promote lo...
haha....
she is boss...wow.. i cant imagine
only 20 ...same age with me ...
keep it up!!
today i let the boy helped me to cut my hair..
he calls kelvin pang..he also is director
i asked him many question lo..haha ...damn good^^
i give u all the information.
Kelvin Pang 012-5530305
timesquare mall L2-23, Jalan Dato Keramat 10150 Penang
tel:04-2293588
her shop calls 'La zo de"
nice name~