Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bread

I have a Happy wednesday,
everyday also happy d la..haha
how are u all doing today?
I learnt how to make bread today..haha
as easy as drink water ...haha
but it needs a lot of time .
today don't have any food special..
but i knew how to make already...haha
I recommended u all to eat with Curry..it is very delicious,
because we ate just now.wahahaha
==================================
I went to gym lo just now,
after came back to my house,
take a rest after
rush to queensbay again,
I helped my teacher to buy cake,
I went to Sercet Recipe to buy lo,
I bough Cheese coco cake..wow..
I think the cake is very delicious...
i will try it tomorrow leh..
another thing is ...
i got haegen dazs to eat too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow..ice-cream cake~
Yummy~
who wants to have a try?
Lets see my bread~~~~