Saturday, May 23, 2009

Buns 2

I have nothing to do on every saturday,
and I baked buns on tis afternoon.
sometimes i feel lonely to bake cake...
so sad...hai..
God~ please help me ~!!
======================
I have invented new buns today,
haha,(Edly Pro Pastry Chef)
I went to market on this morning,
and bought material lo..
I tried to use different ingredients,
I used strawberry to make..
that taste very delicious..haha
I call it "Strawberry Buns"
other 4 are ..
"Coco strawberry Buns"
"Sweet Strawberry Buns"
"Heart Strawberry Buns"
"Sausage Buns"
I used 4 hours to make Buns and Sausage Buns.
too long right ?
haha..because i have nothing to do ma..
so i made it slowly lo.
Lets see my bun bun bun bun~~
Strawberry Buns

Coco strawberry bun and sweet strawberry bun





Omg ...i dont like this Sausage Buns.>.<