Monday, May 25, 2009

Sauce,Lagsane,Pasta and Wan Tan Mee.

Good afternoon everyone.
A new week again,
every weeks also do same thing.
bored!!
not about cooking,
is about my life..
and..my hope also useless already.
hai...really sad.
and want to thx all my friends who always accompany me.
===========================
Sauces
1.Bechamel Sauce
2.Mornay Sauce

Laysane
Inside got 4 things
1.Parmesh
2.Mornay Sauce
3.butter cube
4.Cheese
How to make pasta?
1.Flour
2. salt oil
3. Alkaline water
4. water
try it out today!!haha
Wan Tan mee
This one is the most i like...yummy~ i love it!!!
that's easy to make..
and this is my 1st time to make noodle for myself...
feel good!!!

(seasoning)
Garlic oil
Soya sauce
Dyster sauce
Pepper
Stock
Click the photo if u cant see it clearly.
Hope you all have a nice day!!

Wan Tan Mee

Lagsane