Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pasta

Today is thusday.
I would like say that is damn boring day,
and everyone is busy too.
Some working,
Some studying,
Some sleeping,
Some dating,
What the heck ?
I'm lonely ...haha
Nvm, i dont mind it.
=============================
Today tittle is pasta.
Pasta has a lot of type.
but i learnt 3 style today.
They are Italiene(italian style),Napolitaine(Naples Style) and Spaghetti Bolognaise.
Before i just know how to make 1 type only..
haha,but i knew how to make other 2 type already..yoyo!
But bad thing happend,
when i was cutting something,n suddenly cut off my finger..
pained...and bleeding...may b i'm missing someone at that moment.
T.T
Did u all try it before?
I think still got many kind of pasta..
I want to invent a new pasta !!!!
haha..who wants to have a try ?
lets go to see photos~
give me some comments ya!
Napolitaine(Naples Style) and Spaghetti Bolognaise.
Italiene(italian style)