Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mushroom soup and Bread.

Good afternoon everyone~
i'm just reached home ya..
and I'm writing my blog right now ..hehe
because later i wanna go to kl liao..
so scare no time to write..
I will go to kl later on midnight.
around 12:30am.
who wanna fetch me go ?
haha
I'm going to kl by bus..
have to prepare lo..and pack my things
later going to gym 1st then only do my thing.
3days 2 night (8,9,10) may 09.
don't miss me ya..wahah
===========================================
I knew how to make mushroom soup liao..haha
and garlic bread
easy nia lo...
not buy tin d..
is make by ourself
haha..if u want to know please leave me a msg la..
and I bought a t-shirt RM10 for the education trip's uniform
show u all I took those photos.









After 3days ,I will come back to penang.
sms me or leave me a comment if u all wanna ask me somethings.
wish myself all the best...
haha .
Lastly,I wanna wish all the mother
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
My father's birthday on this saturday also..
so sry ,i cant attend & celebrate with them.
Nvm..i will buy presents for them...
Shhh....please dont tell them o..
hehe..yeah~!
see ya..
byebye...